Air doors, also known as Air Curtains, are a durable and high quality way to help regulate a building’s temperature, save on heating and cooling costs, protect areas from unwanted insects, debris and pollutants, as well as decrease sound travel throughout your establishment. Depending on the application, our Air Doors / Air Curtains come in both heated and non-heated units that are easy and ready to install above an existing entrance or window. With easy maintenance and cleaning, Air Doors are not only a cost efficient and dependable solution, but will improve the inside of your establishment while keeping employees and customers comfortable.
Universal Sensors and Remote Controls
Standard on both heated and non-heated units, universal sensors will save you energy by only running when the door is in the open position. Also standard on both units, Remote controls allow the user to easily turn the unit on or off as well as make quick adjustments, such as the temperature of the air current on a heated unit.
Advantages and Features
- Reduces air loss when doors are left in the open position for long periods of time
- Prevents dust, debris, insects, or unwanted pollutants from entering your establishment
- Depending upon your size and unit model, runs quiet operation at 41-60 dB
- Provides easy flow of traffic while maintaining different temperatures on opposite sides of barrier
- Decreases the transfer of noise
- Constructed with 100% steel components, including the intake grill and blower wheel
- 1HP, 2 speed motor provides a strong and reliable air current